If you would like charities across England and Wales to promote your product(s) or service(s), then read on
Becoming an advant~age product or service provider
advant~age is a social enterprise trading partnership owned by three Age Concern organisations. advant~age sources reputable products and services which charities and not for profit agencies feel safe introducing to their supporters and beneficiaries.
advant~age works with 27 charities across England & Wales that promote and introduce a wide range of commercial products and services both online and on a telephone\face to face basis.
Over the 7 years to 31/12/2018
Our charity partners have earned £333,405 in unrestricted income.
Our commercial partners have enjoyed total sales of over £3,971,000 directly as a result of advant~age introductions.
Current product range
- Legal Services – wills, probate, power of attorney, asset protection trusts
- Equity Release
- Funeral Plans
- Disability living, mobility disability and dementia support aids and equipment
- Travel Insurance
- Stair lifts
- Financial advice
- Personal care alarms and assistive technology
- Key safes
We tend to have exclusive relationships with our product providers, so if you offer one of these products then you may have to wait until we test the market to become an approved provider partner. It is definitely worth registering your interest as we do periodically check the market to ensure that we are obtaining the best possible offer for our charity partners and end customers.
We would advise that before submitting a proposal that you initially discuss your interest in becoming an advant~age product or service provider with the Chair of advant~age, Dil Daly.
Phone Number: 0151 256 2566
Address: 179 Townsend Lane, Clubmoor, Liverpool L13 9DY
If your offer is of interest to us then we will require the following from you:
As our partner charities are understandably very protective of their reputations we need to ensure that your company is sound and that the services\products you wish us to promote are safe, reputable, fit for purpose and represent good value for money.
We therefore require a written proposal detailing what you wish us to consider promoting via our partner charities; including details of price, quality, customer service processes, complaints handling etc.
We will also require you to provide us with the following documentation:
- Your company accounts for the last 3 years
- Proof that you hold relevant insurance cover at a sensible and prudent level
- Two trade references and details of testimonials from customers
- Your complaints policy and details of complaints volume and handling in practice
- Membership of any applicable trade bodies/regulators
- Details of quality standards held or other relevant accreditation
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 256 2566. We look forward to hearing from you in due course.